Silent Disco Party Provider
By Silent Events®, America’s Original Silent Disco Party Headphone Rental Company
Book Your College Party, Church Event, Or Silent Disco, Memphis, Tennessee!
Silent Events is no stranger to Memphis, TN. We called it home for many years and have powered a large number of silent discos for Bluff City. We’ve quieted hometown festivals like Cooper-Young Festival, Brookhaven Bash, Bristerfest, M.E.M. Fest, and Memphis in May after parties hosted by Red Bull.
Silent Discos are a great way to entertain everyone, which is why we’ve helped host benefits for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Libration for the Memphis Public Library & Information Center.
Although Memphis is no longer the location of our main headquarters, we still consider it our second home. We love the city and want to give it our best. If you’d like to host a silent disco in Memphis, give Silent Events a call and we’ll gladly be there.
Tennessee in the News
- Silent Events Goes Hollywood…and Country
- 3 Venues to Throw the Perfect Nashville, TN College University Orientation Party
- 3 Unique Nashville, TN Clubs to Host a Private Party At
- 3 Venues to Throw the Perfect Memphis, TN College University Orientation Party
- 3 Unique Memphis, TN Clubs to Host a Private Party At
- 5 of Memphis’ Most Unique Music & Dance Events
- Down on the farm, the Silent Disco rolls on
- Bonnaroo’s 2016 silent disco garners high praise
- 10 year anniversary of silent disco at Bonnaroo
- Bonnaroo silent disco recap
- Bonnaroo silent disco – Days 3 & 4
- Silent disco video from Riverbend
- Bonnaroo silent disco – Day 2
- Bonnaroo silent disco – Day 1
- Huge festival silent disco weekend ahead
Memphis, Tennessee Events
- Memphis in May Afterparty - May 02
- Newbys - Dec 03
- Cooper-Young Festival - Sep 15
- Brookhaven Bash - Sep 30
- Libration - Apr 26
- Bristerfest - Apr 27 - Apr 28
- Rhodes College - Apr 28
- Memphis Electronic Arts & Music Festival - Jul 20 - Jul 21
- Private Event - Jul 30
- Memphis Electronic Arts & Music Festival - Aug 30 - Aug 31
- Libration - Oct 17
- Private Event - Feb 07
- University of Memphis - Nov 03
- Private Event - Feb 06
- Private Event - Feb 20
- Private Event - Feb 26
- University of Memphis - Mar 24
- Private Event - Jun 21
- Private Event - Jun 23
- University of Memphis - Sep 20
- Private Event - Feb 04
- Private Event - Feb 11
- Silent Church Event - Feb 16
- Private Event - Mar 03
- Private Event - Mar 24
- Silent Wedding Reception - Mar 25
- Private Event - Apr 22
- Private Event - Jul 15
- Silent Wedding Reception - Jul 15
- Silent Church Event - Aug 03
- Private Event - Oct 21
- LeMoyne–Owen College - Nov 02
- Silent Wedding Reception - Nov 25
- Private Event - Dec 31
- Private Event - Feb 03
- Private Event - Feb 17
- Private Event - Mar 02
- University of Memphis - Mar 14
- Private Event - Apr 14
- Christian Brothers University - Apr 20
- Private Event - Jul 07
- Silent Church Event - Jul 18
- Silent Church Event - Jul 21
- LeMoyne-Owen College - Oct 26
- Silent Church Event - Nov 02
- Private Event - Nov 03
- Private Event - Dec 08
- Silent Church Event - Dec 28
- Private New Year's Eve Event - Dec 31
- Rhodes College - Feb 02
Silent Events is more than just an event planner. We are a full-scale wireless headphone rental and event production company. No matter what your event is needing, Silent Events has got you covered. Our team of experienced sound engineers, DJs, distribution specialists, and lighting, staging, and tenting experts will help you host the hottest party of the year.
Silent Events is an American owned and operated company. We were the very first company to introduce the concept of a silent disco to the United States. As we host over 100 events annually, we set the industry standard for silent discos. With a tried and true record, there's no question as to why Silent Events is the largest and most experienced silent disco provider.
Silent Events is the most well-established Silent Disco provider in the nation. If you're looking to host the biggest campus party your students will ever experience, we are ready to help you achieve that. Hosting a silent disco at your university will leave an impact on campus residents for years.
Whatever the reason, a silent disco is the perfect way to celebrate student life in a fun and safe environment. Students can easily engage with one another, while having the time of their lives. Silent discos are perfect for events, like: fundraiser, orientation party, student group or student organization recruitment, and much more.
There's no need to keep searching for "silent discos near me", Silent Events Nashville has you covered.
If you're not exactly sure what a 'silent disco' is, you might be familiar with the concept by a different name. Here at Silent Events, we know the silent disco better than anyone else in the business. We are America's first, largest, and most experienced silent disco production company.
Our specialty is the headphone party, and a silent disco is exactly that. Every individual in the room at a silent disco has their own personal set of headphones with music being streamed to the crowd through those headphones. Since the music, usually performed by a DJ, is streamed directly to the headphones, it ends up looking like a silent dance party to an outsider.
You may have even heard of this unique experience with different terms, like: silent clubbing, headphone disco, or quiet party.
We are no stranger to Music City, contact Silent Events Nashville today and start planning your very own silent disco.
Find Us On
In The Press
Really Quiet Concerts
Silent Events is considered the founding father of this movement. Created by Ryan Dowd, a former tour manager for Widespread Panic and Drive-By Truckers, the company introduced wireless headphone disco parties at Bonnaroo.
Dance party craze presses ‘mute’ on speakers
“I think it’s become a phenomenon because there are so many ways to enjoy it,” says Dowd. “If you don’t like loud music, you can dial down the volume. If you don’t like a certain type of music, you can change the channel. If you don’t dance, you can people watch.”
Bonnaroo 2012 Review
The crowd inside a relatively small tent all grooved out together while the sound is transmitted to personal wireless headphones instead of a normal PA system. To claim that the experience is surreal and a trip is an understatement. This one of a kind experiment should not be missed. I would not be surprised to see one popping up in an urban area near you soon.